LPC/NCE Exam Preparation Virtual Classroom March 13-14
March 13 @ 8:30 am - March 14 @ 4:00 pm$200
Topics covered include:
• The eight cognate areas (and one hidden area) that make up the LPC/NCE Exam
• The way the cognate areas are divided in the exam content.
• The four types of answers to the questions in the LPC/NCE Exam.
• Test-taking tips and advice on passing the LPC/NCE Exam.
• Sample tests to test your current readiness for the LPC/NCE Exam.
• Taking the LPC/NCE while you are still a graduate student with “fresh” knowledge
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. There will be one hour for lunch.
CEU: 14 hours of continuing education credit provided by the School