Our certificate courses are formatted to help you achieve excellence, clinical innovation, and professional development. We offer a variety of courses that vary in length. Most classes are conveniently taught during weekends. All classes are taught by professionals in the counseling field to provide clinical competence to all who take them.
Following the governor's orders, we have moved our classes to an online format. This will help support the public safety efforts as well as your educational needs during these uncertain times. As the need for mental health providers arises amid this situation, please know that we are here to help you achieve your certification and licensure goals.
We are proud to offer the following certificate programs:
- Certificate in Clinical Sex Therapy
- Certificate in Family Mediation
- Certificate in Jungian Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Trauma and Abuse Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Treating Survivors of Human Trafficking
- Certificate in Treating the LGBTQIA+ community
- Certificate in Treating Sex Offenders
- Certificate in Art therapy
- Certificate in Play therapy
- Certificate in Sandplay therapy